Thursday 23 August 2007

JALBUM is so cool, I love it

Hi dear 'Blog Reader'

I just wanted to let you know about this fantastic piece of free software. I use it all the time to publish my photo's on my website. It's got so many bells and whistles I don't know where to start, and you know, I think it would be best if you went and had a look yourself. The best part is that it is absolutely FREE, has no rubbishy adverts plastered over it, they actually encourage you to create your own stuff and the brilliant people over at JALBUM don't keep pestering you via email every five minutes trying to persuade you to buy it!! I Love it.

So go and have a look by clicking on the image below.

Photo gallery

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to go check that out! Thank you! Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog about Jordan. They made me feel really good. And he's been getting chicken a lot! He should start sprouting feathers soon. LOL And the child loves veggies! that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to read them

Merry Christmas

Customize a greeting