Tuesday 15 April 2008

No Computer!

My computer didn't arrive yesterday, what a surprise! I rang them at about 3pm to ask if my order had been dispatched. I got a 'cock and bull' story about processor boards not coming in until Friday, blah, blah, blah!


I really need to get a reality check you know. I believe people when they say it will definitely be there. Or that they won't be late, and I'm sitting in a restaurant twiddling my thumbs for 30 minutes later that same day. They might as well walk in with a placard saying, 'My time is far more important that your time is! Whoops I ranted, sorry.


Busy day today as there is much to do for my daughter's 21st birthday tomorrow. I will have to miss out on my favourite Scrapping Sites today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them

Merry Christmas

Customize a greeting