Friday 7 November 2008

Scrap N Art

Credits:-'Merry Mistletoe' Kit - by Vicki Parker and Chere Nordstrand Designed for Scrap N' Art


This is my little nephew Max who is such a sweet little boy.  I came into the sitting room to find him with a Santa's hat on looking absolutely adorable.

I decided to enter Vicki's challenge at The Scrap Pad over at Scrap N' Art and here is my entry.  I really hope I win her fabulous upcoming kit 'Country Cottage', it look so beautiful.
 
I used Scrap N' Art's kit 'Merry Mistletoe', go and check them out, it's free to join and you get loads of fantastic tips and ideas plus beautiful kits and Friday freebies.

I off on my weekend break, I'm taking my laptop because I know I will not be able to sleep and I can digiscrap when everyone else has gone to bed.  I'm not sure if there is Internet where I'm going, so I probably won't be on line until Monday. 

Have a great weekend
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend Susie and thanks so much for entering my challenge - I was worried I'd have no entries and be twiddling my thumbs for a month!! LOL!
    mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is a birthday getaway, so HAP HAP HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. I hope you have an amazing time! I love that photo. I am jealous that you got your entry in before me. I have registered for scrap n art - but not the Scrap pad - so I had to wait to be approved. BOO HOO... Funny thing is that I had already made the layout before Vicki made the challenge.

    Have a wondrous time while you are away!

    HUGS across the sea,

    eila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loverly LO! This is such a cute kit, I haven't had time to play with it yet.
    Have a super birthday weekend!
    Hugs,
    Vicki in Texas

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to read them

Merry Christmas

Customize a greeting