Sunday 22 February 2009

Happy 80th Birthday Dad

It would have been my Dad's 80th Birthday today, if he had lived to celebrate it. Sadly I lost him 21 years ago when he was just 57, the age my hubby Steve is now. I have so many questions I long to ask him, about his life and the stories he told me as a child, it is such a sadness to me that he's gone. If only he had kept a journal, and then I could read it and possibly have caught a glimpse of the man he was, young and old.

Created with 'My Blue Valentine'
a beautiful kit by Vicki Acreman (AKA Bubbles Babbles)
http://txbubbles-bubblesbabbles.blogspot.com
Font:- Calligraph421 BT

2 comments:

  1. that is a really beautiful tribute. I unerstand just what you are saying. Thank you, you touched my heart, and reminded me of what is important. You are a special person. I really hope you know that!

    hugs,

    eila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susie,

    It's me again - I stopped in to tell you that you have been tagged. Pop over to my place to see what it is about.

    Hope you are feeling well.

    BIG HUGS SWEETIE!

    eila

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to read them

Merry Christmas

Customize a greeting