Friday 27 February 2009

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by Eilajean over at 'A Day in The Life'. Thank you for thinking of me Eila. Well here is what I have to do:

I have to go to My Pictures, (in my case My Photo's) go to the 6th folder and then to the 6th picture in the folder and post the photo here on my blog.

This is a very beaten up photo of my Grandad, Harry Henry & Grandma, Bertha Rose on their wedding day on the 9th April 1928. I never got to meet either of them as Grandma died at the age of 27 when my Mom was only 3 years old, and my grandad passed away when I was just 21 days old. I can't remember who the bridesmaids are in the photo. I shall have to ask my Mom again as I've mislaid the notes I took previously. I know they are on this silly computer somewhere!

I am supposed to pass this on to 6 other scrappers, but Eila has nabbed a couple of the ladies I would have passed it on to and others I know seem to be up to their eyes in 'stuff' at the moment. So I'm going to be cheeky and just pass it on to anyone who reads this blog and would like to participate.

However, I will pass this on to June at Cen's Loft as I know she is extremely organised and I'm keen to see what she has to post. have fun June and everyone who wants to participate.

I'm off to eat my yummy fish and chip supper. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I just love the photo you have found! So many of the photos I have been scanning are the OLD ones from so many years ago - my grandparents when they were very young.

    I am glad you were able to play along.

    Have a simply wonderful weekend!

    big hugs!

    eila

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic photo!! Just the sort I love. I will have a look through mine and see what 6th in the 6th is.....mind you you didn't say what drive and as I have three externals too does that mean I get a choice of drives, lol!!
    I just hope that the photo is a half decent one and not one of my really boring ones!!!
    Thanks for taggin me and I'll put the photo in my next post.
    I hope the fish and chips were good!!
    Hugs and thanks
    June

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to read them

Merry Christmas

Customize a greeting