Tuesday 10 February 2009

Please bear with me

I'm so sorry if my rubbish keeps popping up on your blogs whilst I try to put my blog back to how it was, but if you could just bear with me I would be everso grateful. I will be spending most of the rest of the day twiddling and fiddling with it. I have the photo's and layouts I've blogged backed up, but unfortunately not the credits, so I can't re post them until I've done a bit or research.

I will be writing a little 'tute', to tell you how to back up your blog in a little while... but honestly do you trust me after this?

I just wanted to send another hug to Vicki's Mom, LaVerne and to let her know I'm still holding her in my thoughts.

Big Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to read them

Merry Christmas

Customize a greeting