Tuesday 10 February 2009

So Far So Good

Well I think the layout is back to it old look. Although to be honest I would have liked to have freshened it up a bit. I'm going to go through my layouts tomorrow and see what I posted. I won't remember the words I blogged, but that's the beauty of creating scrapbooks as the picture tell the story and more often than not, no words are needed.

Going to back up my blog after posting this email and then I'm going to take a couple of headache tablets 'cus my head is pounding like crazy.

Big Hugs

1 comment:

  1. In case I have not said it - TY TY TY - thanks so much for puttng this up. It will be very helpful. I would hate to lose my blog.

    Yours look great - and i love your header!

    mwah!

    eila

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to read them

Merry Christmas

Customize a greeting