Thursday 16 October 2008

Help I've lost my mojo!!!!!!!!

This is not like me at all because I ALWAYS have something to do, be it blogging, creating web sites, reading, gardening, making jewellery, making cards, watching tv, singing at the top of my voice, cleaning the house (well sometime lol). But today I don't want to do anything, I am bored, don't want to do anything, not even eat a cookie! My mojo has been hijacked or something. The thing that panicked me the most was ..... wait for it .....

I don't even feel like scrapping..... Gasp! It's horrifying isn't it.

See you later when I've found my mojo

3 comments:

  1. Mojo loss - I prescribe going into your garden and dancing! Dancing in the fresh air is the best way to clear your mind and energise yourself! Go do it girl and let me know if it works for you! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No cookies and no scrapping!!!! Boy, howdy, this IS bad! LOL! Cheer up, that ornery Mr. MoJo will come back, sometimes he just takes a short vacation.
    Hugs,
    Vicki in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to agree with Vicki (England). Dancing in the garden is always a good plan, especially since you like to sing. Sing and dance to your "own" drummer! I'm sending big hugs "across the pond"... actually, they have to get across the US first if I am not mistaken. They should get to you soon. Have a great day girl... hope you find that sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to read them

Merry Christmas

Customize a greeting